The meeting took place on the eTwinning Live platform (Adobe Connect) It started at 20:00 and finished at 20:45. The four school coordinators attended the meeting.
During the meeting they talked about the preparations for the mobility that will take place next week (The Hague, 10-14 October):
- Matches host / guest students (addresses will be available as soon as possible)
- Activities to be done by students before the mobility (Titanpads)
- Activities to be done by teachers before the mobility (questions and some personal information -hobbies, fun facts- to be sent to Holland. Contact phone numbers on the shared Google Doc)
- Issues related to the trip to and from The Hague
- Activities during the mobility: workshops, sports (clothes), student presentations …
- Weather forecast.